Safetec of America, Inc. is your trusted source for infection control, first aid and compliance products for over 28 years. We are a fast-growing OTC pharmaceutical company located in Buffalo, NY. We are a family owned, local business with a reputation of retaining employees because we treat them like family.
Come work for a company that is diverse, a WNY Best Place to Work, and is recognized for excellence in manufacturing!
If you have the ambition and drive to take on new challenges apply today!
- Delivers requested materials to the appropriate manufacturing locations using the appropriate forklift or pallet jack, and/or dollies
- Safely transports hazardous materials
- Scans the skid label of components using scanners and or logbooks to monitor and document quantities and location of the inventory
- Verbally communicates with supervisors and operators to keep them updated on stock quantities and/or stock shortages that might prevent completion of a job
- Attention to detail, accuracy & customer service focus
- Follows Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s) and all other FDA requirements, as required
- Comprehension of basic safety principles including proper lifting and use of personal protective equipment
- Completes appropriate checklists prior to start of operation of equipment
- Utilizes hand trucks and forklifts to move material within the facility
- All other duties assigned by management
- Forklift operation experience required
- Good communication skills
- Basic PC skills and math skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks