Jr. Quality Engineer
Safetec of America, Inc. is your trusted source for infection control, first aid, and compliance products for over 29 years. We are a fast-growing OTC pharmaceutical company located in Buffalo, NY. We are a family-owned, local business with a reputation of retaining employees because we treat them like family.
Come work for a company that is diverse, a WNY Best Place to Work, and is recognized for excellence in manufacturing!
- Support the quality management system to ensure that products/ processes comply with regulations
- Support/Write Annual Product Reviews (APR’s)
- Write Packaging Validation Protocols and conduct validations.
- Write Batching Validation Protocols and conduct validations.
- Write Bulk Hold Validation protocols and reports
- Perform Internal Audits
- Perform special projects assigned by the Quality Assurance Manager
- CAPA Management (NCR Investigations, CAPA Review Board)
- Assist with external audits (Data gathering & documentation support)
- Assist with day to day manufacturing issues
- Support quality improvement activities and policies
- All other duties as assigned
Required skills and Work Experience:
- Two plus years of experience in a manufacturing setting
- FDA and cGMP experience preferred
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience handling multiple responsibilities with minimal direction
- Strong communication skills and can work well with others
- Statistical analysis experience
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and other computer programs
If you have the ambition and drive to take on new challenges apply today!