Safetec of America Inc. is a fast growing OTC pharmaceutical company located in Buffalo, NY. We are a family owned, local business with a reputation of retaining employees because we treat them like family.
This is an exciting time to join Safetec’s team, we are looking for a team player who wants to actively contribute to our dynamic, fast growing company.
- Produces product by mixing raw material, monitoring and adjusting the mixing process
- Maintains quality standards by verifying weight and content of raw materials, conducting in-process batch inspections, documenting all process events and approving product for next step of manufacturing process
- Manages direct reports, including training and development to achieve company goals and objectives
Required Skills and Work Experience:
- 3-5 years' experience in batch process manufacturing or liquid blending
- Previous supervisory experience a plus
- Industry experience ideally in food, beverage, personal care or OTC/pharmaceutical environment
- Self-motivated with proven people leadership skills
- Thorough understanding of cGMP's
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Computer skills to include MS Office