Maintenance Mechanic - 2nd Shift
Safetec of America, Inc. is your trusted source for infection control, first aid and compliance products for over 28 years. We are a fast-growing OTC pharmaceutical company located in Buffalo, NY. We are a family owned, local business with a reputation of retaining employees because we treat them like family.
Come work for a company that is diverse, a WNY Best Place to Work, and is recognized for excellence in manufacturing!
If you have the ambition and drive to take on new challenges apply today!
2nd Shift - Monday - Friday 2:00pm - 10:30pm
- Provide routine preventative maintenance and equipment repair as required by SOP protocol
- Performs general maintenance of the facility and Completes daily and weekly facility related tasks
- Report to the Maintenance Manager to ensure all machines are working properly
- Completes special support projects as necessary
- Prior mechanical and electrical experience required
- Basic troubleshooting skills in mechanical, electrical and pneumatic circuitry in a packaging environment
- Experience with Vertical Form Fill Seal machines and powder bottle fillers a plus
- Capable of bending, lifting, walking standing for length of time and climbing if necessary
- Proficient with power tools and hand tools
- Ability to read electrical, mechanical and pneumatic schematics and diagrams
- Valid driver’s license