Marketing Internship - Fall 2020
Gain practical work experience in the Marketing field by assisting in Safetec’s marketing efforts and branding initiatives. The Marketing Intern will work closely with internal departments at Safetec to create strategies by providing the right message, at the right time in the right channel. The internship is hands-on and will provide valuable resume building knowledge.
Track competitor advancements on spreadsheets (pricing, placement, message)
Update Safetec product spec sheets (value statements, bullets, selling points, usage)
Update Distributors’ product images & descriptions
Update product imaging/photos/descriptions
Acquire & build product reviews & customer recommendations
What are we looking for?
- Currently pursuing a BA or BS
- Will need to have strong multi-tasking, problem solving skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Proficient with business software (MS Office) and online tools, specifically PPT
- Possess introductory digital knowledge and insight
- Good interpersonal and writing skills
- Detail oriented and good organizational skills
- Some interest in data and healthcare/pharma
- Passion for marketing industry, best practices and industry trends
- Creativity and familiarity with development and execution of marketing and promotions
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- We are looking for someone to work 10 to 15 hours per week during normal business hours (Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM).