Safetec of America, Inc. is a trusted source for infection control, first aid and compliance products for over 29 years.
We are a local, family-owned, OTC pharmaceutical manufacturing company with a reputation of retaining employees because we treat them like family. We are looking for full-time Machine Operators to join our growing team!
1st Shift: Monday - Friday 6:00am - 2:30pm
2nd Shift: Monday - Friday 2:00pm - 10:30pm
3rd Shift: Sunday - Thursday 10:00pm - 6:30am
- Ability to detect equipment malfunctions or miss-alignments visually and by listening to the machine's noise
- Operating, adjusting, testing and maintaining machines
- Communicate quality, material and production issues to supervisor
- Keep area clean and organized at all times
Required Skills and Work Experience:
- 4+ years' of experience in a manufacturing setting
- Attention to detail and accuracy in work is a must
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Ability to push/pull at least 2500 lbs. using a pallet jack
- Ability to reach and bend frequently
- Ability to go up and down ladders
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Mechanical ability
- Ability to work well with others