Safetec of America, Inc. is your trusted source for infection control, first aid and compliance products for over 29 years. We are a fast-growing OTC pharmaceutical company located in Buffalo, NY. We are a family owned, local business with a reputation of retaining employees because we treat them like family.
We are expanding our Compounding department and looking to grow our 2nd Shift - Monday - Thursday 1:00pm - 11:30pm
Come work for a company that is diverse, a WNY Best Place to Work, and is recognized for excellence in manufacturing!
If you have the ambition and drive to take on new challenges apply today!
- Compounds basic bulk products as directed by Batch Procedures under supervision
- Performs inspections on all equipment required for a batch prior to making it
- Works with Product Development and Chemists to perform scale-up pilots and provide feedback on written batching instructions
- Maintains a clean and safe cGMP environment
- Completes work in compliance with FDA regulations and departmental procedures with a high sense of urgency and accuracy
Required Skills and Work Experience:
- 3-5 years' experience in batch process manufacturing or liquid blending
- Industry experience ideally in food, beverage, personal care or OTC/pharmaceutical environment
- Self-motivated with proven people leadership skills
- Thorough understanding of cGMP's
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Computer skills to include MS Office