Quality Documentation Reviewer
Safetec of America, Inc. is your trusted source for infection control, first aid and compliance products for over 29 years. We are a fast-growing OTC pharmaceutical company located in Buffalo, NY. We are a family owned, local business with a reputation of retaining employees because we treat them like family.
We are adding a Documentation Reviewer to our growing team.
Come work for a company that is diverse, a WNY Best Place to Work, and is recognized for excellence in manufacturing!
If you have the ambition and drive to take on new challenges apply today!
- Review Production documents for accuracy, completeness, and compliance
- Work with Manufacturing to address needed corrections to documents
- Inspect related product retains for compliance and manage storage of samples
- Manage the Product Retain Database
- Complete product approval and release in the Unix Inventory System
- Create and provide general and customer specific COA/COC
- Assist with both regulatory and internal audits (Data gathering & documentation support)
- Supports any assigned special projects
Required Skills and Work Experience
- 2+ years working in an FDA regulated facility
- Experience handling multiple responsibilities with minimal direction
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and can work well with others
- Strong working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- HS Diploma