Quality Documentation Specialist
Safetec of America, Inc. is your trusted source for infection control, first aid and compliance products for over 29 years. We are a fast-growing OTC pharmaceutical company located in Buffalo, NY. We are a family owned, local business with a reputation of retaining employees because we treat them like family.
Come work for a company that is diverse, a WNY Best Place to Work, and is recognized for excellence in manufacturing!
If you have the ambition and drive to take on new challenges apply today!
- Perform SOP Document Change Control (DCO)
- Assist Customer Complaints
- Creation/revisions of Production Records (BPR and BMR)
- Assist with audits (Data gathering & documentation support)
- Assist with eQMS Administration (TLM)
- Perform special projects assigned by the Quality/Regulatory Manager
- Generating and administering NCRs
Required Skills and Work Experience:
- Experience handling multiple responsibilities with minimal direction
- Strong communication skills and can work well with others
- Strong working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook and other computer programs
- HS Diploma