Quality Inspector - 2nd Shift
Safetec of America, Inc. is your trusted source for infection control, first aid and compliance products for nearly 30 years. We are a fast-growing OTC pharmaceutical company located in Buffalo, NY. We are a family-owned, local business with a reputation of retaining employees because we treat them like family.
Come work for a company that is diverse, a WNY Best Place to Work, and is recognized for excellence in manufacturing!
If you have the ambition and drive to take on new challenges apply today!
2nd Shift Monday - Thursday 4:00pm - 2:30am
- Performs in-process quality inspections per Safetec specifications
- Performs final AQL quality inspections per cGMP requirements
- Checks documentation for accuracy
- Ensures processes are being followed
- Documents any deviations and informs to the Quality Manager
- Special projects as required
- Filing as required
Required Skills and Work Experience
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Work well with others
- Attention to detail and accuracy a must
- Two or more years work experience in a manufacturing setting
- One year quality inspection experience
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook