Compounder - 1st Shift
Safetec of America Inc. is a fast-growing OTC pharmaceutical company located in Buffalo, NY. We are a family owned, local business with a reputation of retaining employees because we treat them like family.
This is an exciting time to join Safetec’s team, we are looking for a team player who wants to actively contribute to our dynamic, fast growing company.
- Compounds basic bulk products as directed by Batch Procedures under supervision
- Performs inspections on all equipment required for a batch prior to making it
- Works with Product Development and Chemists to perform scale-up pilots and provide feedback on written batching instructions
- Maintains a clean and safe cGMP environment
- Completes work in compliance with FDA regulations and departmental procedures with a high sense of urgency and accuracy
Required Skills and Work Experience
- 3-5 years' experience in batch process manufacturing or liquid blending
- Industry experience ideally in food, beverage, personal care or OTC/pharmaceutical environment
- Self-motivated with proven people leadership skills
- Thorough understanding of cGMP's
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Computer skills to include MS Office