Machine Operator - 2nd Shift
Safetec of America, Inc. is a trusted source for infection control, first aid, and compliance products for 30 years.
We are a local, family-owned, OTC pharmaceutical manufacturing company with a reputation for retaining employees because we treat them like family. We are looking for full-time Machine Operators to join our growing team!
2nd Shift: Monday - Thursday 4:00/4:30pm - 2:30/3:00am
We offer a 4-day workweek and competitive salary; plus shift differential for 2nd shift.
- Ability to detect equipment malfunctions or miss-alignments visually and by listening to the machine's noise
- Operating, adjusting, testing, and maintaining machines
- Communicate quality, material, and production issues to the supervisor
- Keep work area clean and organized at all times
Required Skills and Work Experience:
- 4+ years of experience in a manufacturing setting
- Attention to detail and accuracy in work is a must
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Ability to push/pull at least 2500 lbs. using a pallet jack
- Ability to reach and bend frequently
- Ability to go up and down ladders
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Mechanical ability
- Ability to work well with others