Graphic Design Intern
Safetec of America, Inc. is a trusted source for infection control, first aid, and compliance products for 30 years. We are a fast-growing OTC pharmaceutical company located in Buffalo, NY. We are a family-owned, local business with a reputation for retaining employees because we treat them like family.
We are seeking an energetic current college-level student looking to gain real-world experience.
You will be responsible for a full range of design work, such as creating and updating corporate literature, preparing digital artwork templates, helping with the internal proofing process, creating digital graphics/assets, and supporting the Marketing Department with other projects.
Come work for a diverse company, a WNY Best Place to Work, and is recognized for excellence in manufacturing!
- Current student in a four-year college degree program in graphic design, marketing, or a related field
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color, and other graphic design fundamentals
- Basic print and web design knowledge
- Basic Marketing and promotion knowledge
- Document/ Asset management (physical and digital)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A dynamic combination of strategic, analytical, and creative skills
- Reliable, strong attention to detail, ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and some basic MS Word/Excel/ PPT knowledge is required.
- Creative writing and social media experience a plus
Apply today if you have the ambition and drive to take on new challenges! Don’t forget to add a link to your online portfolio for consideration.