Accounts Payable Clerk
Safetec of America, Inc. is your trusted source for infection control, first aid, and compliance products for 30 years. We are a fast-growing OTC pharmaceutical company located in Buffalo, NY. We are a family-owned, local business with a reputation for retaining employees because we treat them like family.
Come work for a company that is diverse, a WNY Best Place to Work, and is recognized for excellence in manufacturing!
If you have the ambition and drive to take on new challenges apply today!
- Receive and verify invoices
- Verify that transactions comply with our financial procedures
- Prepare batches of invoices for data entry
- Enter invoices for payment
- Process backup reports after data entry
- Manage check runs
- Submit check run details to the bank via Positive Pay
- Prepare manual checks when required
- Maintain vendor files
- Print and distribute monthly financial reports
- 2 or more years of experience in an accounting
- Associates Degree in Accounting or Finance required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective verbal and listening skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Very effective organizational skills
- Computer skills including the ability to operate computerized accounting, spreadsheet and word processing programs, and email at a highly proficient level
- Time management skills