Maintenance Mechanic - 1st Shift
Safetec of America, Inc. has been your trusted source for infection control, first aid, and compliance products for 30 years. We are a fast-growing OTC pharmaceutical company located in Buffalo, NY. We are a family-owned, local business with a reputation for retaining employees because we treat them like family.
Come work for a diverse company, a WNY Best Place to Work, and is recognized for excellence in manufacturing!
- Provide routine preventative maintenance and equipment repair as required by the SOP protocol
- Performs general maintenance of the facility and Completes daily and weekly facility-related tasks
- Report to the Maintenance Supervisor and/or Manager to ensure all machines are working properly
- Completes special support projects as necessary
- 3 plus years of Maintenance Mechanic experience in a packaging/manufacturing facility
- Basic troubleshooting skills in mechanical, electrical, and pneumatic circuitry
- Experience with Vertical Form Fill Seal machines and powder bottle fillers a plus
- Capable of bending, lifting, walking, standing for a length of time, and climbing if necessary
- Proficient with power tools and hand tools
- Ability to read electrical, mechanical, and pneumatic schematics and diagrams
- Valid driver’s license
If you have the ambition and drive to take on new challenges, apply today!