2023 Internship Opportunities (All Majors)
Safetec of America, Inc. has been your trusted source for infection control, first aid, and compliance products for 30 years. We are a local, family-owned OTC pharmaceutical manufacturing company with a reputation for retaining employees because we treat them like family.
Safetec's internship program provides students with a well-rounded, rewarding internship experience and an inside look into what it’s like to work for an OTC Pharmaceutical Company. Our interns will gain valuable real-world experiences working in their desired fields and learn to work-together in collaborative teams.
Potential internship opportunities include Sales and Marketing, Accounting, Human Resources, Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Engineering, Manufacturing, and more.
The dates and work schedules are flexible and negotiable to accommodate a student's needs. Applicants should, however, be able to work approximately 15-20 hours per week during normal business hours. This role will be paid on an hourly basis.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- All majors are welcome! Currently pursuing a BA or BS degree or enrolled in a trade program.
- Will need to have strong multi-tasking and problem-solving skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Proficient with business software (MS Office) and online tools
- Good interpersonal and writing skills
- Detail-oriented and good organizational skills
- Some interest in data and healthcare/pharma
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without needing current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.