Safetec of America, Inc. has been your trusted source for infection control, first aid, and compliance products for 30 years. We are a fast-growing OTC pharmaceutical company located in Buffalo, NY. We are a family-owned, local business with a reputation for retaining employees because we treat them like family.
We are looking for a dedicated individual to coordinate the building and facilities maintenance for our 3 locations in Buffalo, NY.
Come work for a diverse company, a WNY Best Place to Work, and is recognized for excellence in manufacturing!
- Manage and maintain a good understanding of auxiliary equipment such as water systems, air compressors, boilers, etc.
- Work with outside vendors related to Alarms, Signage, Trash Removal, Landscaping, Plowing, etc.
- Work closely with all other departments and department heads to ensure plant facility maintenance needs are met
- Coordinate with staff and outside vendors to ensure repairs and maintenance are completed in a timely and satisfactory manner
- Performs cleaning, repairing, maintaining, constructing, renovating, and demolishing building systems as needed
- Supports safety-related teams including the Safety Committee and First Aid Team
- Provides oversight of all exterior property conditions for all buildings
- Performs regulatory building audits and inspections, maintains reports and tracking systems to provide a safe and healthy environment for all clients and staff
- Additional duties may be required but are not limited to the following: renovation projects including alterations of walls, carpentry, drywall, electrical, doors, ceilings, plumbing, floor covering and paint., trash removal, light landscaping and outside cleanup, and light snow removal (walkways)
- Associates degree in industrial/manufacturing or related field preferred
- 3+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment; pharmaceuticals a plus
- Experience with boilers, air compressors, HVAC, sprinkler systems, and electrical systems is a plus
- FDA/cGMP knowledge a plus
- Valid Drivers License
- Basic tools provided
- Ability to work independently