Incoming Quality Control (IQC)
Safetec of America, Inc. has been your trusted source for infection control, first aid, and compliance products for 30 years. We are a fast-growing OTC pharmaceutical company located in Buffalo, NY. We are a family-owned, local business with a reputation for retaining employees because we treat them like family.
Come work for a diverse company, a WNY Best Place to Work, and is recognized for excellence in manufacturing!
If you have the ambition and drive to take on new challenges, apply today!
- Performs quality inspections of incoming raw materials per cGMP and Safetec specification requirements
- Enters electronic data results for all inspection results
- Checks documentation for accuracy
- Ensures processes are being followed
- Documents any deviations
- Prepare solutions and titrants when required
- Clean laboratory work area
- Perform simple testing as needed using TMs, SOPs, and as per methodology USP/NF and other test requirements on raw materials, bulk liquids, and finished products.
- Carry out special projects, lab testing, data collection, and administrative duties as needed
- Support the Chemistry department in collecting raw material samples, preparing them for analysis, and running routine lab tests
- Keeping track of the data obtained and accurately recording the various analyses in an assigned laboratory notebook
- Input testing results into appropriate paperwork/COA
- Clean glassware
- Follow all safety procedures
- High School Diploma
- 1 year of directly related pharmaceutical job experience is desired but not required
- One year of quality inspection experience
- Must have excellent communication skills
- A basic understanding of the requirements of the USP and GMP requirements as applied to the testing of pharmaceuticals is desired but not required
- Ability to perform well under pressure and work with minimum supervision
- Ability to read and comprehend methods and other instructional documents such as SOPs
- Knowledge of analytical techniques and ability to incorporate them into daily tasks
- Demonstrate ability to perform work accurately and be able to follow test methodology
- Good interpersonal skills that support working in a team environment