Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Safetec of America, Inc. is your trusted source for infection control, first aid and compliance products for over 29 years. We are a fast-growing OTC pharmaceutical company located in Buffalo, NY. We are a family owned, local business with a reputation of retaining employees because we treat them like family.
We are looking for a results-driven and confident CFO with a strong cost accounting background to manage and improve our organization’s financial reporting and direct our accounting operations.
- Provides strategic direction of all financial functions including accounting, budgeting, credit, insurance, compliance, and reporting
- Develops and enforces the company’s financial policies, systems, and controls in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
- Manage and oversee implementation of ERP system
- Identify and address financial risks and opportunities for the company
- Manages all audits, ensuring excellent and timely results
- Assist with high-level decisions about strategy
- Review financial reports for ways to reduce costs
- Streamline accounting functions and operations
- Supervise all Accounting personnel
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field; Master’s degree preferred
- 15+ Experience in a senior management position; manufacturing experience required
- Strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management and general finance and budgeting
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions.
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate
- Ability to strategize and solve problems
Come work for a company that is diverse, a WNY Best Place to Work, and is recognized for excellence in manufacturing!
If you have the ambition and drive to take on new challenges apply today!